Hamilton's Fast and Friendly Mini Bin Service
mini-load Disposal Services serves residential and commercial clients throughout Hamilton, Burlington, Ancaster, Caledonia, Smithville, Stoney Creek and surrounding areas, providing full-service disposal solutions. From roofing materials to household junk to landscaping materials our bins are tough enough to handle whatever you can throw at them. The only items we will not accept are hazardous materials.
Here's how the process works:
- The bin is delivered to the location specified by the customer (at the discretion of the driver) and left on-site for up to seven days. We will be happy to remove the bin sooner if requested.
- The bin is placed on wooden blocks to protect the driveway or ground surface from possible damage.
- One of our representatives will check with the customer to confirm they are finished before scheduling pick-up.
- If the bin is full, we can also schedule an Empty & Return with reduced fees based on the Fee Schedule shown on the pricing page.
- A deposit is required at time of delivery with payment arranged by the customer through the mini-load office. Deposit and payment is accepted by cash, VISA or MasterCard.
If you have any further questions regarding our services or operations please feel free to contact us.